Welcome to our family dentist Botany East Auckland clinic.
At Auckland Family Dental Botany we provide comprehensive general dentistry and hygiene services as well. We also offer specialised services such as wisdom teeth removal and dental implants.
At our practice we treat you as we would a family member with our core values of care, trust, confidence and respect.
We have a highly experienced and dedicated team of NZ trained dentists that can help you to achieve and maintain excellent oral health and beautiful and healthier smiles. Through education and best preventative protocols we aim to reduce the cost burden on your oral health and together with a healthy nutrition and good habits, all of which ensure healthy teeth for a lifetime.
Some of the general dentistry services and specialised treatments available at our Dentist Botany East Auckland and South clinics are:
- Dental exams and fillings
- Emergency dental services for adult and kids
- Treatment for gum and periodontal disease
- Treatment of stained or discoloured teeth and demineralisation
- Teeth whitening, veneers, and cosmetic dentistryservice
- Root canal treatment
- Crown and bridges, Ceramics
- Temporomandibular joint Disease or TMJ and grinding / bruxism / headaches.
- Extractions, including wisdom teeth removal
- Full and partial dentures
- Dental implants
- Orthodontic treatment, including Invisalign®and Clear correct
Where are we located?
Auckland Family Dental Botany is conveniently located in South East Auckland off Te-Irrangi part of a medical centre next to the Gull Service station. There is ample free car parking.